Updating Client Information
NICO Pension is required to comply with the customer identification and customer due diligence standards as stipulated in the Financial Crimes Act. We ensure that any regulatory developments are followed and that our processes are also updated accordingly. In this regard, we would like to request all our existing customers to update their details.
The list of documents required include:
- A Complete compliance form
- Bank statement or payslip (not more than three months old)
- Water bill/ tenacy agreement/ESCOM bill
- A complete compliance form
- Copies of IDs for The Directors
- Registration Certificate/Certificate of Incorporation
- Official letterhead advising premises or water or electricity bill
- Latest copy of financial statements or bank statements (not more than three months old)
You may send the information required by filling the pdf KYC COMPLIANCE FORM (1.13 MB) and sending through the following;
The Compliance Officer
3 Stewart Street
P.O. Box 3044
Ground Floor NICO Centre
P.O. Box 30421
Ground Floor Mpico House
Along Orton Chirwa Avenue
P.O. Box 226
Clients may also submit information by hand to any NICO Pension branches in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu.
NICO Pension will not use personal information obtained solely for purposes referred to the Financial Crimes Act for marketing purposes and would like to thank all clients that have already updated their details.