Frequently Asked Questions
I have a complaint – who do I contact?
Clients can walk in all our branches to lodge complaints.
If you are not sure to whom to refer your complaint, or feel it is inappropriate to address the complaint to a member of the concerned department, contact the following:
The Compliance Officer
P.O. Box 1796
Tel: +265 1 822 699
Fax:+265 1 821189
Email: - email@example.com
Tips when making a complaint
When making a complaint we encourage you to provide the following information:
- Name, position and contact details
- Relationship with NICO Pensions (i.e. the nature of your dealings with NICO Pensions)
- Usual contact person within NICO Pensions
- The nature of the complaint (including when the conduct giving rise to the complaint occurred)
- Details of the NICO Pensions employee involved (if applicable)
- Copies of any documentation supporting the complaint.
Generally NICO Pensions will acknowledge and resolve customer complaints within two working days. However, in some cases, particularly if it is a complex or technical matter it may take longer.